What are Temporary Supporting Structures?
Types of Temporary Supporting Structures
Uses of Temporary Supporting Structures
2. Bridge Construction: The building of bridges, such as suspension bridges, arch bridges, and cable-stayed bridges, uses temporary sustaining structures to provide support.
3. Tunnel building: During the construction of tunnels, such as those for roads, railroads, and water supplies, temporary sustaining structures are used to provide support.
Benefits of Temporary Supporting Structures
1. Enhanced safety – Temporary supporting buildings give construction employees a secure and steady working environment, lowering the risk of mishaps and injuries.
2. Greater effectiveness – By giving the building site the support and steadiness it needs, temporary supporting structures can aid in hastening the construction process.
3. Economical – Because temporary supporting structures are simple to build and disassemble, less costly construction machinery is not required, they are frequently more economical than permanent structures.