Punjab Public Service commission is one of the most reliable department of conducting and recruitments of jobs in Punjab , Pakistan. Every year a lot of vacancies in Punjab are filled through Punjab public service commission. The main aim of PPSC is as Follow
· To conduct tests, examinations and interviews for recruitment to:-
· Such Provincial Services and posts connected with the affairs of the Province, as may be prescribed; and
· Such posts in or under a Corporation or other body or organization set up by Government under any law, as may be prescribed;
· To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a Provincial Service or hold posts in connection with the affairs of the Province.
· Such other functions as may be prescribed.
Sr No 335
CASE NO. & NO. OF POSTS 80-RG/2022 04–POSTS
Open Merit = 03 Women Quota = 01
BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST
(BS-17) JUNIOR RESEARCH OFFICER/ASSISTANT
DIRECTOR (on Regular Basis)
PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES
Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (Second Division) in Civil Engineering from a recognized University; OR Master’s Degree (Second Division) from a recognized University in Physics / Chemistry /Computer
Sciences / GIS / Environmental Sciences / Applied Hydrology / Hydrology / Geology / water & Irrigation Engineering.
Male: 21 to 35 +7 = 42 years
Female: 21 to 35 + 10 = 45 years
As per Government of the Punjab Notification No.SOR-I
(S&GAD)9-36/81 st dated 21 May 2012 and Notification th No.SOR-I
(S&GAD)9-2/2022 dated 26 January 2022. Age and sex of the transgender will
be based on the contents of their CNIC.
& PLACE OF POSTING
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
PLACE OF POSTING: IRI at Field Research Station, Babakwal,
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN
EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100
Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge
including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for
Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday
Science and Basic Computer Studies.
Apply Now Here